Monday, September 5, 2011

When I saw the Basic Grey Life of the Party Line I fell in Love. I bought almost everything from paper, paper ribbon, and most of the embellishments. This is a wonderful line which can be used for almost any celebration.

I created this layout to celebrate my twins 17th Birthday. All paper, paper ribbon and embellishments are from BG, Life of the Party. I used my Cricut, Don Juan for the numbers and my EK party punch for the presents. The flags on the banner are from my Hero Arts stamp.
Now off to finish the other twins layout!

Created for the BG Challenge: Celebrations


1 comment:

  1. Your Halloween card is wonderfully dark and spooky! Thanks for playing with Falloween Cat in our freebie challenge at Designed2Delight. Keep coming back to play!!

    ReplyDelete