Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I must admit that summer is my favorite season, but I do appreciate the cooler weather of fall and I love the beautiful colors.
This beautiful digi is by Faith at D2D, blog to the right. Its part of her progressive challenge. I thought I would pay with this card and I made my own ribbon to match my sunflowers and my paper. I used silk seam binding and my glimmer mist, then crinckled the ribbon until it dried. I love the effect. I have seen may crafters use this but I was afraid to try, its easy and I love the result, image colored with Copics, leaves were cut with my circuit, all else from stash.

2 Challenges:
D2D Progressive Challenge
Simon says Challenge: Song, My song is Sunflower by Glenn Campbell

2 comments:

  1. Super sweet card, love the Autumn feel to the card and matching to your song... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fallish and stunning. LOVE the ribbon. great job and thanks for sharing how you did it.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete