Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This cute image is another design by Faith at D2D. I colored the dig with coppices and used liquid applique for my frosting then ALOT of stickles. Pink bling for my sprinkle. Die cut with Nestabilities. The ribbon is the paper ribbon from Basic Grey, Life is a party. I used the Martha Stewart Cupcake punch for my card edge. Flower is from stash, and the stamps are from Hero arts. Cute B-day card for my niece who is 8!

2 Challenges: Paper Sundaes: sketch
Basic Grey: Celebrations

2 comments:

  1. really sweet card love that frosting on your cupcake thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy! I love the different shaped felt flowers you used for the layout, very pretty! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete