Monday, September 5, 2011

I always send my daughter a card to wish her well at school and remind her how much I love her and miss her. She is in her 4th year at U of I studying Actuarial Sciences. I always tease her and call her a math geek, so when I saw this image I knew his would be her card.

I love this image! Its a freebie from Jodi at Bugaboo!!! Thank you! Its part of her Calendar Girls series, all the images are must haves. Im having trouble choosing the ones to purchase.

Colored with Copics, my paper is from my stash. I hand made the number embellishments and pop dotted them up. The flower is from Maya Road.

See badges to the right to see the following blogs.....

Following Challenges:
Bugaboo: Anything Goes
Paper cupcakes Magical Monday: Back to school
Crazy For Challenges: Back to School

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card and that image is so perfect for the Paper Cupcakes challenge. Thanks, so much for joining us.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous, thanks for playing with Bugaboo's Anything goes challenge!! JOY DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Card thanks so much for joining our Sept Anything Goes Challenge! Tammy DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete