Thursday, January 2, 2014

I HATE Snow,  but LOVE Snowmen.  We got over 10 inches here and more coming,  plus temps are dropping to -19 by Monday. YIKES!!!  

Anyway I'm back to work tomorrow.... 13 days flew by.  Not quite as much play time as I would have liked  but I do have a final card to share.

LOVE this image....  By Stamping Boutique Happy Happy Snowman.  Colored with Copics and my glitter pens.  Yep, I used a paint chip for my DP,  love how the shades of gray make this image pop.  All other papers are from stash.  Ribbon and embellishment are from StampinUp.

CHALLENGES:
Cutie Pie Challenge: Snowman
Really Reasonably Ribbon: Pink with Ribbon
Simon Says: New (New ribbon and embellishment)
Digi Stamps 4 Joy: anything goes
Divas by Design: Anything Goes 
7 Kids College Fund Challenge: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. what a cute and beautiful card Linda.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous. see? I knew you'd love being on this DT!!!!
    wtf is with this weather???? i'll NEVER get better!!! you need to retire!!!! glad you got your tasks done. take pix of that quilt and stay warm. this is not fit for humans!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love snowmen too, and this one is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete