Saturday, September 22, 2012

What a GORGEOUS Fall day!  Just beautiful,  not alot of playtime today, but I did do some needed cleaning.  Not my favorite but the dust was starting to take over....

Quick card,  digi is a freebie from Sandi at Outlawz,  THANKS!!!!!  Part of the Creative Freebie challenge.  Colored with Copics,   distressed with Tim Holtz, Soot, DP is Authentique,  I absolutely LOVE this company!  Spiders and ribbon from stash.  quick, easy and cute.

Challenges:
Hiding in my Craft Room:  Halloween (http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/)
Delightful Challenges: Distressing
Paper Play:  Favorite Holiday

2 comments:

  1. beatiful day? really? it's cold. i'm cold. i'm old. i'm old AND cold. oy vey!!!

    what a great card!!!!!

    my house needs a thorough cleaning too. i just can't bend anymore. my joints squeak. i may pay someone just to give it a really good cleaning. that's only if i have $$$$ left after this water leak sh**. never boring at my house - LOL.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! How cute - love that ribbon. Thanks for delighting us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete