Sunday, September 2, 2012

Every year I make my college kids a card to wish them luck and let them know that mom and dad love them, miss them and wish them well.  

This is going to my daughter, she is in her 5th year at U of I studying Actuarial Science.  Love you honey!!!!!

Love this Freebie from Jodi at Catch the Bug,  I really like Sock Monkeys,  (No clue why)
Colored with Copis..  All else from stash, Illini photo from Google.

Challenges:
Catch the Bug: Anything Goes
Di Digi Designs: Back to school
4 Crafty Chicks: Back to school

5 comments:

  1. my hubby laughed when i asked him... what's ILL-I-IN-I. he said ... what? i repeated myself. he then said... ILL-EENNI. wtf? really?

    fabulous card. yeah. i'm not paying that either for a funnell cake. amber will bring one home and we'll all share it - yummo.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing our Back to School challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get a sock monkey on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! Love how you mixed in the school colors! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us in our challenge at Catch The Bug! We hope to see you, again, next time!! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great back to school creation! Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis!

    ReplyDelete