Friday, January 21, 2011

I adore Cocoa and I love the Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge Blog, (see
badge on the right). Due to time constraints I'm not able to always participate in the challenges but I enjoy loooking at all the talented entries weekly.
Today after work I was home alone, what a perfect time to create!!!! This adorable digi is Cocoa's Heart by Sweet N Sassy, badge on right. Colored with Copics, Diamond Stickles to add sparkle to the heart. Used Spellbinders die and Cricut for the card. I found heart bling at Archivers, the perfect touch. Flower by Martha Stewart, Valentine Collection.
4 Challenges:
Crazy 4 Cocoa: Red and Pink
Tuesday Throwdown: Valentine
Simon Says: Bingo, I had glitter, flowers, bling!!
Paper Sundaes: Favorite Challege past year, Valentines

5 comments:

  1. How CUTE! I love the sugary background on Cocoa's heart, and the lotus die looks great with those tiny pieces of heart bling! Thanks for playing along with the Cocoa Crazies this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Linda, I love the combination of circle, 'star' and heart shapes. Your glittering is gorgeous and such a cute image.

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, thanks for playing with us Cocoa Crazies this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done! This is precious! So happy you could play along with the Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card and shape! Beautifully embellished. THanks for playing along on the C4CC challenge.

    ReplyDelete