Thursday, November 4, 2010


I love making Christmas cards, the problem is I hate to part with them once I make them I rarely make the same card twice so all of my family members receive a different card. I get a kick out of them sharing their cards with each other. OK I confess, I love hearing the oohs and ahhs....
This digi is by Deedee, Gingerbread Holidays, colored with Copics. The DP is by Basic Grey, Jovial. Ribbon and button were purchased at Hobby Lobby. Gingerbread punch is from Martha Stewart
Created for Deedee's Monday challenge: Sketch

1 comment:

  1. Oh how ADORABLE, Linda! That is just such a sweet Christmas card! I make Christmas cards in much the same way -- one of each, and each person gets a different one, for the most part. Looks like you are off to a fun start! :-) Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete