Monday, November 15, 2010

I just love this digi by Faith at Designed2Delight, Kaela. I think it makes a great Christmas card or birthday card for that special angel.

Since tags are all the rage in scrapbooking and cards making these days I made a Christmas tag card, The tag is from Terese Collins Noel collection. My DP is by Basic Grey: Dasher. image colored with copics, Stickles on the wings and star. Entire image sprayed with glitter mist

Following Challenges: Kaela Image at http://www.designed2delight.blogspot.com.
DoubleDelight with D2D: Glitter
Basic Grey: Wings

2 comments:

  1. Love that you made the image into a tag! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO too!! (Love this digi) *Ü* Love her on that big tag!! ANd I also looove those polka-dots on her shirt--GREAT IDEA!! THanks so much for playing along with us at DOUBLE DELIGHT CHALLENGES!

    ReplyDelete