Sunday, January 29, 2017

I've been feeling a bit under the weather for the past few weeks.....and Mojo has taken a vacation.  But as I was cleaning my craft room I found this old MFT stamp that was never used.  I loved it when I bought it.....and still love it now.  

I colored this with my Prisma watercolor pencils.  The paper is DoodleBugs new Cream & Sugar.  A great get well card for a dear friend.

Challenges:
Simon Says: Anything Goes
heARTful Stamp: Anything Goes
Crafty Friends: Girly
Lil Miss Muffet: anything Goes
jo's Scrap Shack: anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. looks just like me in the a.m.! cute card.
    hope you feel better soon!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet card with a great message!! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. :o) Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
    Milka GDT

    ReplyDelete