Sunday, January 29, 2017

I've been feeling a bit under the weather for the past few weeks.....and Mojo has taken a vacation.  But as I was cleaning my craft room I found this old MFT stamp that was never used.  I loved it when I bought it.....and still love it now.  

I colored this with my Prisma watercolor pencils.  The paper is DoodleBugs new Cream & Sugar.  A great get well card for a dear friend.

Challenges:
Simon Says: Anything Goes
heARTful Stamp: Anything Goes
Crafty Friends: Girly
Lil Miss Muffet: anything Goes
jo's Scrap Shack: anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. looks just like me in the a.m.! cute card.
    hope you feel better soon!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet card with a great message!! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our 'Girly' challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. :o) Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
    Milka GDT

    ReplyDelete