Saturday, January 9, 2016


I LOVE Penguins! And this adorable image from The Stamping Boutique was to cute to pass up!

Colored with my copics.  I used my new Marvey Snow Pen to make the card dimesional.  I used my new Simon Says snow edgelite dies and a Memory Box die to add silver snow behind the hill.  DP and sticker is from Dec SS card kit.

Challenges:
Fantastic Tuesday:  Cold out there
Tuesday Throwdown: Winter Wnderland
Simon Says Stamp:  Something New
Di digi Designs: Something New
Brown Sugar: Anything Goes
Card Mania: Winter Fun

8 comments:

  1. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at Brown sugar
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-BSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Card mania chellenges. I hope you will join us again! :) Kajcyika

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep. this is just about how cold it is. at least winter waited til january. hopefully it'll be gone by march!

    i googled FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS and she took down everything. i was hoping she still had my images as i'm really missing alot of them. o well, such is life. i still have more than i (we) need anyway.

    have a great week and stay warm!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back with my DT hat on -- I'm so glad you've played along in our Winter Wonderland challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you playing again soon. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda :-) the penguins are adorable and I love the layout with the circles, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 118 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us over at Di's Digi Designs for our 'Use something new' challenge.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete