Friday, March 13, 2015

I usually do not make St. Patty's Day cards, but I was cleaning my ScrapRoom and found my Tim Holtz inks and tags....  The rest is history.  I love his products!


Image is from Stamping Boutique, "Luck of the Irish"  Head over there,  and join the St. Patty's day challenge.  I colored the image with my copics and used a clear glitter pen.  The Lucky is a retired STampin Up stamp that I can not part with.  I used a few die cuts here,  doily from Stamipn Up,  Circle framelits from Stampin Up,  and an old buterfly die.  



Challenges:

Simon Says:  Anything that flies,  (butterfly)
Catch the Bug: Anythhing goes
Sister Act: Anything goes
Throwback Thursday: Use an retired or old stamp
Tag along:  St Patty's Day
Die Cutin Divas: St Patty's Day
Tuesday Throwdown: Good Luck
Outlawz Chalenges


10 comments:

  1. Lovely tag and sentiment is very nice. Good luck in the draw. Neva Bugaboo guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag, Linda. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely tag creation. Love the details and image. WTG! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Huggies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is just perfect for the Tag Along Blog challenge this week, Linda, so glad you found some TH stuff to motivate you! Cute "pot of gold" image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very festive and fun. Thanks for playing along with us at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful tag. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous St Patricks day tag.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice tag! Once upun a time I found the end of a rainbow... no gold unfortunately...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute tag!! Thanks for playing along with me at my Throwback Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete