Sunday, March 24, 2013



I'm staring out the window waiting for the snow AGAIN!  I know Spring will eventually get here, but I am so sick of SNOW!!!!  

Sandi H. at Outlawz has this beautiful Hummingbird digi available at The Creative Freebie Challenge.  This make me think of summer and gardening,  I can't wait.


Colored with Prisma pencils and Gamsol for shading.  StampinUp Labels die for my image cut out.  DP is also by Stampin Up,  Sycamore Street,  I love this whole line of DP.



CHALLENGES:
Outlawz:  CFC
Drunkin Stampers: Birds
2 Sisters: Spring










4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image, your colouring is fantastic! I love the yellows! Thanks for playing along with THE BIRDS challenge this week on Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Linda! Thanks for playing along with The Birds challenge on Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. love the paper.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sick of snow too. Just the past couple of days has ours began to melt... come on, spring! This lovely card is so spring-like, it's great! Thanks for playing along with us at Drunken Stampers! Jen

    ReplyDelete