Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I'm really behind on my Christmas cards.  Since I spent all day yesterday and today cleaning, (not my favorite) I thought I'd let myself play a little before I tackle the kitchen floor.  

Non traditional colors and masculine,  I love it.  Digi is from Magic in the Air, Paper Cupcakes,  thanks Nina.  colored with copics.  I pieced the background with scraps,  stickles,  all else from stash.


Challenges: Magic in the Air:  Snowman Digi and snowflakes (Badge to blog on right)

Perfect Sentiments: Make Background
Try it on Tuesay: sparkle
Cards for Men: Christmas (http://cardsformenblogspot.com)
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. oh u r good. i cannot take a break from cleaning. it either all gets done right then or not at all. this is adorable. that "ribbon" look is very popular lately and i love it.

    happy thanksgiving.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cute snowman and dotty DP
    Thanks for joining us Cards for men this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and cute Snowman. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You colored the image great, and I like that layout you used. Isn't this such a fun image! Thanks for joining us at There's Magic In the Air -good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the polka dots behind the adorable snowman and the design of your card! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cupcakes/TIMITA this past fortnight.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so cute. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. We love seeing all the wonderful creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card lots of sparkle. Sorry for the delay on commenting there was a problem with the tablet blogger app. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete