Sunday, March 25, 2012

My daughter went back to U of I today and I am so bummed. I miss her already, I love having her home, Spring Break went by so fast......

I was a good mom though, I went to the grocery store and made dinners for the week for my twin who are still home, did laundry, cleaned 1 room and now its Play Time!

Love this image, Madison with Eggs, it was a freebie at Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenges.
Used Copics to color, My sentiment stamp is by Memory Box, the flower was made from Banana Felt, using My Favorite Things, Die-Namic Rolled Rose, my lace is from Webster's Pages, (I love this product and hate to use it) my DP is Basic Grey, Two Scoops, (My favorite and I used it up, bummer). All else from stash'

I think my Mother will like her Easter Card!

Challenges:
Basic Grey: Girlie
Crafty Anne's: Spring
Sentimental Sundays: Easter/Spring
Two Sisters: Spring
Simon Says: Bingo (Flower, lace, ribbon)



6 comments:

  1. I think your mother will like it too Linda, it's beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love that ribbon :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've been very busy. and twins? wow! definitely BUSY!

    i love hearts too. hearts & stars are my 2 fav shapes.

    hoping this cold weather goes away fast - LOL.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! really pretty card,what a sweetie she is and your flower is lovely !!
    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges,
    Good Luck.hugs Lou and the BG dt.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty sweet card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays.
    Hugs, Janne

    ReplyDelete