Monday, January 2, 2012

Last Christmas Card......


I absolutely love Christmas, but I'm happy when the holiday scramble is over.

I've been frantically trying to make a card for the Progressive Challenge at CDAC, whether it was lack of inspiration or my head cold I could not get motivated and I thought I would miss the deadline. I was off of work today, started to clean, took a few decorations down then I made myself play, not my best ever but I think its cute, and I got one card done for next year.

This image is by Crafty Ann, Colored with Copics, colored pencil for my bricks. Liquid applique on Santa's fur and Lots of Stickles! I used a Gold Metalic Pen to color the stars on the base of the Snow Globe.
My background paper is actually an old photo that I cut up years ago to scrapbook and I hated to waste the gingham pattern. My snowflake button is also old, I think its my last one from the set. My new toy is my Snowflake die from Memory Box.

Challenges:
CDAC9: Progressive
Simon Says: Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes: Something Old, Something New
The Squirrel and the Fox (http://thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.com/)

2 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous!!! i love how you worked that die! WOW!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, such a fun image. i love how you have used the die cut behind the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete