Saturday, April 2, 2011

I love it when I can do two things at one time!!!! Plus use up old stash! When I saw this digi by Deedee I knew I would use it on a layout for my youngest twin. Growing up he loved clowns, and at the age of 17 he still thinks they are pretty cool. Both of my twins had stuffed clowns when they were babies. My youngest twin called his "Clownie" and took it everywhere, when his Clownie was no longer functional he took his brothers which was almost new.

This is the only photo I have where all 4 of my children are genuinely smiling. I thought this digi set was perfect for this photo layout. Now to find something for my other three so maybe I could get 4 old photos put away....

Challenges: Deedee's Happy Monday--Create Something for a Child

7 comments:

  1. Great layout and such a wonderful story. Love how you colored up Deedee's clown, it is such a fun image. Thank you for joining us at Happy Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, such a great color combo! This is a fun image and love what you've done with this sweet clown - very festive! Thank you for joining the Deedee's Happy Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a BEAUTIFUL layout, Linda! How precious to find a photo of all of your kids smiling -- I know what a challenge that can be -- LOL! Such a sweet story about your son's "clownie," and I'm so honored that you'd use one of my images on such a special page -- thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, that clown stamp is perfect for your sibling! How fun!! I'm so glad you joined us at the Happy Monday kids challenge!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring! Beautiful job with the image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the butterflies on your card. Thanks for joining us on D2D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout! Fun and vibrant dp on the page, and so perfect for a kid! Great project.

    ReplyDelete