Saturday, March 19, 2011


I really had fun with this challenge. I rarely decorate the inside of my cards, but this new toy by Inky Antics will have me decorating every inside of a card. I love the surprise pop up effect.

Isn't this digi great!!! I adore chocolate and Starbucks and if I binge I wonder why I cant lose weight! Donuts by Glitterbabe, how appropriate for this challenge. Colored with copics, and with Glitterbabe Digis you can never add enough glitter! I use red, pink and diamond stickles. Dry embossing was by my CuttleBug Dots folder, ribbon and button along with paper from stash.

Challenge: Deedee's Happy Monday: Its the Inside that Counts
Paper Sundaes: Embossing

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, wow girl! I have never seen an inside of a card like that! How fun!! Who ever receives this will really get a kick out it! Great creativity!! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Happy Monday Challenge. Good luck and I hope you play with us again!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along at the Happy Monday Challenge. This is wonderful! I think I'm gaining weight just looking at it. Hope to see you again next week, with more yummy goodness. ~hugs, Lori~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the cupcake on the inside, such a cool idea! Donuts & Starbucks sounds so yummy to me! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute. The saying is hilarious with the popped out cupcake and the image on the front looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete