Saturday, December 4, 2010

OMG I LOVE COCOA!!!! And Im so excited about a COCOA blog, I have so many Cocoa images and now I have an excuse to get more!!!!

Check out the Sweet and Sassy blogs, Badges to the right. Beautiful digis and a new blog.

the first challenge is with the Love theme. Naturally I had to make a Valentines Day card. I followed the sketch challenge at Simon Says, DP is by Tim Holtz, I just purchased his new Seasonal Paper Pack, I LOVE IT!!!, Colored with Copics, lace ribbon from stash along with white gliter bling, Rose is by Reminance. Glitter on icing, and red stickles.

Challenges: Simon Says Sketch
Crazy for Cocoa by Sweet N Sassy: Love

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, Linda! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenges! So glad you love Cocoa like we do :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card :-) very cute image and the papers and colours are fab ,, makes a lovely change from Christmas cards :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Chellenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mouse in the doughnut. Such a fun image. Love your take on the sketch too! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete