Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I love making Hallowen cards, the colors are always so bright and vibrant. This little guy is no exception. Digi is Scaredy Cat by Faith at D2D, http://designed2delight.blogspot.com/

I dont blame him for being afraid, I am deadly afraid of spiders, luckily I have a wonderful husband and 3 sons who reluctantly kill them for me!

Colored with copics, star bling is from Michaels, everything is from my never ending stash pile.

Following challenges: D2D: Scaredy Cat , Paper Sundaes #36 Fall or Halloween Colors, Stamps R Us, Halloween and Delightful Challenge:Pumpkins

7 comments:

  1. Great card and nice touch of bling. I don't mess with the spiders either...that's my DH's "job" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!Oh I love D2D images.And her cards are sooo beautiful.Thanks for joining us at stamps r us blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card. Thanks for joining us atPaper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one Linda! So bright and fun! Thanks so much for being a part of the weekly Designed2Delight Artist's Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cute scardie cat! Great SP too Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl pop over to Delightful Challenges, you won

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable... Love it !
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes !

    ReplyDelete